Treatment of impotence in men after 50 is quite an important and widely discussed topic. Despite the fact that impotence is a nightmare for a man at any age, it is after the age of 50 that the risk of its development increases significantly. Associated erectile dysfunctions lead not only to disruptions in sexual life, but also develop various complexes, and also cause depression.
For men, regardless of age, it is important to maintain sexual strength to satisfy their partner. But when we talk about how to increase potency after 50 years, you should also understand that it will not magically come back. This process will take a lot of time and effort, and the first signs of its return do not always appear when expected.
Causes of power problems
As you know, erectile dysfunction can occur in men of different ages, however, as mentioned above, it is the 50+ age category that is most predisposed to the development of this disease. Another problem stems from this: many men hide their impotence and are afraid to seek help from a specialist, or perhaps they simply consider it unnecessary. The main causes of impotence are:
- A decrease in the amount of hormones in men over 50 years of age leads to problems in the sexual sphere of life. Its decline begins already at the age of thirty and practically does not manifest itself in any way. However, every year the percentage of testosterone in a man's blood falls by between 1 and 3%. If you do not start therapy aimed at increasing the amount of hormones in time, then by the age of 50 they will not be enough for normal sexual function.
- Over time, plaques form in the arteries of a man, they slow down the flow of blood to the genitals, it is this process that affects the erection and can be a kind of symptom of the onset of old age.
- Extremely difficult environmental situation in the city.
- Bad habits like alcohol and smoking.
- Wrong nutrition.
- Various diseases, as well as deterioration of the cardiovascular system.
- Stressful job, especially in summer.
Various drugs for impotence.
There are many different ways how and how to increase potency in men after 50 years. For example, phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. These drugs have the effect of increasing blood flow to the genitals, but negatively affect blood pressure, so those with hypertension should take them very seriously.caution.
Preparations of this type act in almost the same way, but differ from each other by the methods of administration according to the instructions and the amount of the drug taken, as well as the effect on the body. It is impossible to say that treatment with these drugs always leads to an improvement in potency, because very often they do not help men who suffer from impotence, that is, who already have a lack of male power.
Relaxation of the muscles of the penis.
Another option for increasing potency is the use of endothelial NO-synthase, the therapy process itself becomes more active, and the effect on blood pressure is minimized, so this remedy is quite effective. The problem with potency is eliminated due to the fact that during the constant use of drugs, the amount of testosterone in men increases. Already during treatment, this increases the sexual desire of a partner and makes sexual intercourse longer. Drugs of this type include a remedy that helps restore potency in men well after 50 years and has practically no effect on the heart.
Alpha and Testosterone Blockers
Alpha blockers help increase potency in men over fifty by improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs. This improves not only blood circulation, but also eliminates erectile dysfunction problems. If you have problems with the hormone testosterone, in order to increase potency, you need to make an appointment with a doctor.
After a complete examination based on the results of all tests, the specialist will determine the general picture of your disease and prescribe a hormone that you will take in the form of injections or tablets.
It should be added that you will not be able to restore testosterone naturally if its shortage occurs due to age-related changes in a man's body. But if you want to enhance the effect of drugs, you can take those products that affect the level of the male hormone. These foods include shellfish, nuts, and oysters.
dietary supplements, homeopathy
Dietary supplements are most often used to strengthen the body, so they will not be able to significantly increase potency after 50 years. However, in many cases, the effect of taking them may not be complete, or it comes after a long time. Despite the fact that the dietary supplement is a natural remedy, it strengthens your health more than it affects potency enhancement. The situation is the same with homeopathy, sometimes it has a much less positive effect, so this is not the most effective way to improve the condition of the male reproductive system.
Methods of taking drugs.
Modern pharmaceutical companies present men with a wide range of products to restore potency and restore normal sexual life. There are three ways to use them:
- urethral. These medications are injected directly into the urethra. Of course, this method scares many men, this, in turn, affects the popularity of these drugs. This reason is not the only one, since its effectiveness is currently quite low, and after taking the drug and subsequent sexual intercourse, women still have a burning sensation in the vagina. Men also experience groin pain.
- injections. You can feel the effect of such drugs in about an hour. But there are side effects that also affect the popularity of these funds. The main disadvantage is the ability to damage the genitals and the pain when the erection disappears.
- tablets. Drugs of this type are still the most popular at the moment.
Every man has the right to choose the remedy that he likes the most to determine his own path, how to treat impotence. Since we are all individuals, the same remedy can affect the body in different ways. It is necessary to take into account not only the positive effect, but also the impact on health in general. And there may be many such manifestations.
Phytotherapy and its properties
Many give their preference to phytotherapeutic agents, justifying this by the fact that they do not harm the body, unlike synthetic agents. These medications are milder, so they do not have side effects. They accumulate in the body and generally affect it positively as well. Among all the popular recipes, there are three most popular remedies for impotence after 50:
- ginseng tincture- helps solve power problems. For its preparation it is necessary to place the ginseng roots in a glass container and pour them with alcohol. Keep the roots for two weeks, then take 30-40 grams before eating. This therapy lasts about a month.
- Mustard seed decoction- also restores men's health. You need to fill them with water first, and then boil for 10 minutes. Apply the lotion three times a day for two weeks.
- Onion- Surprisingly, it not only affects potency, but also combats the problems associated with it. To do this, you need to make a tincture: pour three onions with water and leave for a day. Use it three times a day.
The effect of drugs for potency on the body
Much and often is said about the effect of drugs for potency on the body. Despite the fact that sex for a man, even at the age of 50, is still quite an important occupation, there is no need to act to the detriment of his health. So sometimes the restoration of potency in men after the age of 50 can harm the rest of the body.Before you start taking medication, you should consult a doctor.After all, the cause of erectile dysfunction can be in a lot of trouble. Although usually men do not particularly like to visit doctors, and even more so those who treat potency. However, your problems with low potency may be associated with other reasons, such as diseases of the cardiovascular system.
It is also worth considering that drugs such as nitrates and PDE-5 inhibitors dilate the vessels of the small pelvis and the cardiac region, so they should not be used simultaneously. The combination of these drugs can lower blood pressure and the consequence of this can be a stroke or heart attack. In some cases, the PDE-5 inhibitor causes headaches and nasal congestion.
There is a myth that the use of an enhancer can lead to addiction. However, this only happens on a psychological level. Many men constantly increase the dosage to get the result that the advertisement says, all this can cause various complications.
Preservation of potency after 50
The development of the disease in almost all cases is prevented with good prevention. You should first use those products that affect male potency and stimulate the production of male hormones:
- lean meat;
- bee products;
- dairy products.
Eating them is a good prevention of diseases of the genitourinary system. Onions and spices like ginger, cumin, thyme and tarragon increase potency. Beetroot and oatmeal kvass is very useful for men's health. In addition to nutrition, physical activity plays an important role in increasing male strength. It's not just women who need to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles, and men can benefit from Kegel exercises. In this case, you can not worry about potency after 50 years.
When sex is bad for your health
Impotence after 50 years, of course, is a rather annoying disease, but in some cases, you still have to give up sexual activity to maintain health. Sexual intercourse is contraindicated in severe arterial hypertension and severe cardiovascular diseases.Despite the fact that sex relieves stress, helps to lose weight and improves mood, it still increases blood pressure and increases the physical load on the body.. All this can aggravate the course of the disease. Therefore, an increase in potency in men after 50 is not always a good thing for health, but a decrease in potency is a problem that needs to be solved.
Facts about sex after 50
- Surprisingly, in men, sexual desire lasts much longer with age than in women. Scientists believe that male sexual activity during the normal functioning of the body does not disappear after the age of 50, but can persist until the end of life. So potency at 50 is a common thing.
- The quality of sex in old age directly depends on the lifestyle in youth. Male potency depends on the state of the entire organism as a whole. The ability to have a long sexual life remains in those men who have monitored their health from an early age. The frequency and regularity of sexual intercourse is also important. In case a man's sexual activity in his youth was high enough, as a rule, he can enjoy sex in old age.
- Over the years, the quality of the seminal fluid decreases, but there is still the possibility of pregnancy between the ages of 50 and 60.
In general, it is important to monitor his health throughout his life, so that later he is not afraid of problems with potency at the age of 50. Quality prevention sometimes replaces good therapy. If it has been happening all his life, then most likely there will be no problems in the sexual sphere and he will never think about how to increase potency.